UK Bribery Act
The UK Bribery Act, your organisation can help shield itself from potential liability for failing to prevent misconduct if you can show your organisation had “adequate procedures” in place to minimise the risk of bribery.
Taking part in the UK Bribery Act course will make participants aware of the UK Bribery Act, how it affects them and their organisation and their obligations under the legislation.
The UK Bribery Act course will also explain how to stamp out corruption by creating clarity and the necessary robust procedures needed for you to put in place that will allow you to deal with potential incidents.
- To explain bribery and introduce the main strands of the Bribery Act.
- To raise awareness of participants’ obligations and role within the organisation.
Who will benefit from this course?
- This training course is designed for all employees regardless of their positions.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Review the UK Bribery Act, 2010.
- Assess the effects of bribery on organisations worldwide.
- Identify their obligations under the Act.
- Describe the process of reporting and preventing bribery.
To find out more about the UK Bribery Act and the legislation behind it please click here