Stress in the workplace can cause employee absence and reduce productivity, thus costing employers working days and millions of pounds every year. As part of their Health & Safety legal strategy, it is essential for employers to provide a stress free work environment.
However while stress is an organisational issue, individual employees can do a lot for themselves.
Stress Management focuses on the individual employee and offers practical solutions to stress reduction and personal management.
This is a participative course where delegates are encouraged to share their experiences in a safe setting with respect for confidentiality.
- To explore stress factors and impact of stress.
- To implement stress reducing techniques.
- To deploy coping strategies for dealing with stress.
Who will benefit from this course?
Employees who wish to reduce, manage or prevent their own workplace stress as well as employers and managers who wish to improve workplace productivity and wellbeing.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand what stress is and identify its signs.
- Be aware of the impact of stress.
- Discuss the harm of stress.
- Identify and apply stress reducing techniques and tools.
- Manage stress more effectively.