Results Based Management (RBM)
Results Based Management (RBM) is a management strategy where stakeholder participation and contribution are central to success.
The RBM cycle includes planning, monitoring and evaluation (M&E).
The Monitoring and Evaluation phase provides invaluable lessons through reflection and learning, and allows for better decision making.
This course will give practitioners the essential skills needed to help them make better decisions throughout any specific program/ project undertaken.
- To explain the need for and uses of RBM.
- To outline the RBM cycle.
- To explore ways of implementing RBM strategies.
Who will benefit from this course?
This course is ideal both for experienced managers and for those wishing to enter the project management field with a results based focus.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Define RBM and understand its components.
- Discuss the importance and benefits of RBM.
- Utilise tools and techniques that ensure effective Results Based Management of projects.
- Approach projects in a structured manner so that efficiency and effectiveness are achieved.