Effective Proposal Writing is critical to the success of any business regardless of industry or sector, so the ability to deliver a successful project depends heavily on the quality of a project proposal. The Proposal Writing course will therefore serve an important role in how your organisation will move forward.
Proposal Writing will develop your capacity to design and write high quality project proposals that are engaging and motivate a funder to take action.
- To identify and explain the components of a successful proposal.
- To develop knowledge and skills essential to effective Proposal Writing.
- Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
Who will benefit from this course?
Proposal Writing will benefit those who are required to develop and submit proposals in their roles.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify key components in good quality project proposals.
- Produce a proposal that is logically written by introducing the problem, conducting need assessment and recommending solutions.
- Use various tools of project planning and management such as logic model, stakeholder analysis, problem tree and risk analysis.
- Adapt proposals to meet the requirements and expectations of different donors and partners.
- Use appropriate language, layout and structure in writing proposals.