Presenting information effectively is an important skill in almost any type of work. It can also be a terrifying prospect.
This course is designed to develop presentation skills by breaking down this daunting task into simple steps and ideas.
You will learn how to plan and prepare and also how to tailor a presentation for your intended audience. We will also show you how to work effectively with visual aids and demonstrate the correct way in dealing with questions.
- To successfully plan and deliver a presentation.
- To gain confidence in presenting to an audience.
- To utilise tools of presentation with confidence.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Anyone who wishes to improve their presentation skills.
- Irrespective of level of experience or position held, every participant will leave with improved skills of delivery.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Research their audience and prepare appropriately.
- Prepare a session plan.
- Structure their presentation effectively.
- Deliver engaging presentations with confidence.
- Make use of good practice and implement effective techniques of delivery, such as body language and voice projection.
- Use visual aids effectively.