Performance Appraisal Training can not only improve individual performance, the discussion can reveal organisational obstacles/weaknesses that prevent the employee from producing their best.
Well conducted, the appraisal discussion helps people to achieve their own ambitions and goals, identify issues needing rectification and maximise the team member’s contribution to his/her employer’s success.
Appraisals should be viewed as a key component in the motivational tool box of a manager.
This one day course is designed to help get the most out of appraisals.
Using proven best practice principles, participants will be introduced to key concepts that will enhance the appraisal experience for both them and the employees they manage.
- To improve the quality and effectiveness of appraisals.
- To increase staff satisfaction and motivation.
- To develop team members and thus improve their performance and contribution to the organisation.
Who will benefit from this course?
Newly appointed and existing managers who need to conduct appraisals will find this course beneficial. More experienced managers, who want to optimise their appraisals, will find this useful.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe the process for appraisals and performance management.
- Demonstrate how to conduct effective appraisals.
- Give quality feedback and better manage difficult situations.