Monitoring & Evaluation Training Course
Monitoring & Evaluation Training Course is critical for those working in international development to set out and agree appropriate aims and then make sure that these can be achieved efficiently.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Training Course will allow for the assessment of project effectiveness and outputs, with the purpose of promoting success, reducing error and informing future projects.
It links past outcomes with present activities and future projects and depends heavily on the knowledge and skills of the monitor.
In light of this, Islamic Relief Academy have developed Monitoring & Evaluation Training Course in order to equip you with the necessary understanding and tools to monitor and evaluate the performance of projects and also make recommendations for future projects.
- To outline a systematic approach to M&E.
- To provide tools for application of M&E
- Examine the effectiveness and impact of a project in relation to predetermined objectives.
Who will benefit from this course?
This course is designed for anyone involved directly with projects and those who ensure its effective delivery.
It is also for those involved in quality control or project assessment.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the fundamentals of Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Apply these principles to the work of their Department in order to facilitate increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in basic Monitoring and Evaluation functions.