The Customer Service Training course will look at what good Customer Service is, whilst highlighting its benefits and showing you how you can apply what you’ve learnt on a daily basis.
You will also focus on effective communication as well as looking at how to best deal with aggressive customers, and undertaking various scenario based activities surrounding the power of complaints.
By gaining knowledge and understanding of Customer Service methods this training course will allow you to become confident in handling enquirers and complaints.
- What’s good customer service?
- Identify benefits of great customer service
- Customer service within the workplace.
- Handling customer enquiries.
- Good versus bad customer service.
- Effective communication skills.
- Dealing with difficult customers.
- Skills and techniques.
- Complaint handling.
Who will benefit from this course?
This course will benefit anyone who comes into contact with customers whether face-to-face or over the phone.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Adopt a professional style when liaising with customers.
- Developed skills in engaging with customers and handling their enquiries effectively.
- Identified ways they can add value and exceed expectations.
- Learn complaint handling techniques.