Action Centred Leadership (ACL)
Since its conception, the Action Centred Leadership model has served as a road map for leaders and managers.
The Action Centred Leadership course introduces the core skills responsibilities of management and team leadership and will explore how leadership model focuses on three overlapping areas: achieving tasks, managing the team and managing individuals.
- To explore the role of a team leader.
- To evaluate areas of strength and those requiring development.
- To assess the leadership techniques that enable participants to contribute fully to the progress and success of the team.
- To produce a feasible action plan.
Who will benefit from this course?
This course will benefit team leaders, first line managers, supervisors and team members.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Discuss and reflect on their learning and practise.
- Present meaningful real life scenarios to explore.
- Commit to specific actions upon return to their workplace.
- Combine theory and practice through use of presentations, discussions, case studies and exercises.